Angel Henry Junior Ogar Wins Number Two Musician On Classical Pop Chart In Nigeria Gets Sponsored On Billboard And Youtube

Pop Musician Angel Henry Junior Ogar, has claimed the number two spot in Nigeria in the Classical Pop Music Chart. The Musician who appeared on billboard as a sponsored artist by Reverbnation, says he is amazed and excited for this award. He has kept his position for more than 30 days, and he is also acknowledged by Youtube Music as a sponsored artist also.

He said bearing all struggles and competition, am unable to beat the Number one contestant to the top of pop songs in Nigeria, although am happy with my position, I seek more support from music fans, to play my songs and get a copy for themselves to claim the top spot. Am looking forward to join the world chart competition.

My Grace album is just spectacular to me, Oh! See how much I love it as it raised me above several contenders in weeks. I got few plays and clicks with over 16,000 fans coverage as I got a Billboard, Youtube, Pitchfork,MTVBase music sponsor and support. Am so excited for the great opportunity. My first review got me 5,000 fans on same spots and I contended again now am believing how far my music will take me.

I also got a song sponsorship on Nigeria websites that gave me over 1,000 fans in a week, and now my lyrics to party is been read and sang along with the song. Thanks to all listeners and fans. I hope to get more of your support and love

Copyrighted to AngelHenryDaily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Olamide `Baddo’ launches new TV Channel

Uwese by Dandegreat came along well

Nigeria’s Olamide beats Yemi Alade and South Africa’s Cassper Nyovest to win The Future Awards Africa Prize in Entertainment