Yung Denzl AKA Mi Abaga Talks Of His Mum

M.I Abaga, Nigerian Rapper with a latest single 'Their Father' recently dubbed a tweet on the internet about his mum. Some people will not think its a reconciliation for insulting peoples father from his latest single, but it may seem it is. However, the tweet read;

" Sometimes I'll be talking to my mum.. and my heart is so full of love.. and I don't have the words to tell her I love her endlessly!!!! 💔💔❤️❤️ So i just say I love you mum. Then I hang up.. Call your parents and tell them you love them. "
-Ho9jaTV from M.I Abaga's Tweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Olamide `Baddo’ launches new TV Channel

Uwese by Dandegreat came along well

Nigeria’s Olamide beats Yemi Alade and South Africa’s Cassper Nyovest to win The Future Awards Africa Prize in Entertainment